Stay safe & Do good: For every pack sold, we will donate €12 to Medecins sans Frontières. Visit the Website of Medecins sans Frontières to learn more about their work.
We want to make a difference. In light of Covid-19, we shifted part of our production to provide non-medical facemasks to support each other and do good together. We are re-using our leftover fabric and every set produced helps us to support our partners to save jobs.
Your impact: By wearing our non-medical facemask, you can reduce the spread of droplets expelled into the air when you breathe and speak. You also ensure that medicinal masks can be used at hospitals and by front line workers, who need them most.
- This is not a medical product nor personal protective equipment.
- The product has no certification and is not medically tested.
- The mask does not provide protection for the wearer. The mask may help prevent the spread of large droplets by the wearer.
- Due to hygienic reasons we cannot accept returns.
- Colour: Mineral Blue
- 2-layer masks in packs of 3
- Material: 98% cotton, 2% elastane; with elastic tapes
- Washable at 60° Celsius
Care for your mask:
- Wash the mask before its first use, and after every use at a minimum of 60° Celsius with a full washing programme. Do not quick wash or use softener.
- You can also disinfect your mask by ironing it between two cotton dish cloths on maximum heat.
- We offer packs of 3 so you can easily alternate, as washing your mask on a daily basis consumes a lot of water and energy.
Instructions for use:
- Wash your hands and the corresponding area of your face with soap before and after removing or otherwise touching the mask.
- Avoid touching your face when putting on or taking off your mask. Also, be careful not to touch your mask with your hands whilst you are still wearing it.
- Wear your mask only over mouth and nose - make sure there are no gaps.
- If the mask is soaked, please change it.
Notes on hygiene practices:
- The mask is in no way a substitute for good hygiene practices. Please continue to follow the instructions of the Robert Koch Institute and practice physical distancing as much as possible, wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap, keep appropriate distance to other people and only sneeze or cough in the crook of your arm.