BRAND / CONTENT MANAGER (F/M/D)
IVY & OAK is a Berlin-based direct-to-consumer fashion brand for women contemporary occasionwear launched in May 2016. Our mission is to combine the best that fashion has to offer: High-quality clothing that is not only inspiring and easy to wear but also affordable and made to last.
IVY & OAK is one of the fastest growing European fashion labels selling through our own online shop, own retail store and various fashion platforms across the borders of Europe.
We are set to enter the next exciting phase of rapid growth over the coming years and are looking to significantly strengthen our team.
- Development and implementation of the brand strategy and consolidation and expansion of international brand awareness and brand image
- Conceptualisation, implementation and control of internal and external marketing activities within a specified budget
- Close collaboration with our PR agency for the organisation of press events, enquiries about media cooperation and the selection and supervision of influencers
- Planning, realisation and documentation of seeding trials [for product placements]
- Visualisation and realisation of the corporate branding for our various sales channels in close cooperation with our internal graphics department and our external graphic design agency
- You will manage all of our content channels (CRM, social media, direct & print) and develop their content in order to reactivate customers and increase customer loyalty
- Analysis of completed campaigns and events based on sales figures, consumer behaviour and customer feedback
- Recognition of trends and relevant topics in order to create qualified content for our target group and boost our reach
- Completed degree in economics or business studies with a focus on marketing & communication or a comparable qualification
- You will have at least 3-5 years of professional experience, ideally in the fashion industry
- Solid specialist knowledge in the fields of content production, social media marketing, CRM, SEO
- You monitor trends in social media channels and are capable of deriving expedient actions from them
- An analytic way of thinking and a high degree of digital literacy
- You are a creative thinker with a great deal of passion and love for detail who can develop an outstanding brand-marketing strategy
- Basic proficiency in Adobe Suite products (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) is desirable
- An entrepreneurial, high-impact experience at a well-funded and one of the fastest-growing D2C brands in Europe
- The chance to develop and to coin the brand marketing
- An open and transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues at our lovely office in the heart of Berlin
- A great employee discount on our whole collection
SOUNDS EXCITING? What are you waiting for? We are looking forward to receiving your application (CV, Motivation by indicating your availability and salary expectation), sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.