CSR Manager (m/f)
IVY & OAK is a Berlin-based direct-to-consumer fashion brand for women contemporary occasionwear launched in May 2016. Our mission is to combine the best that fashion has to offer: High-quality clothing that is not only inspiring and easy to wear but also affordable and made to last.
IVY & OAK is one of the fastest growing European fashion labels selling through our own online shop, own retail store and various fashion platforms across the borders of Europe.
We are set to enter the next exciting phase of rapid growth over the coming years and are looking to significantly strengthen our team.
- Definition of our global CSR strategy for the promotion and appreciation of sustainability within the company, as well as throughout the entire product value creation chain and sales process
- Close collaboration and coordination with management, partners, suppliers and internal departments, in order to integrate the development and implementation of our CSR goals into all business areas and planning processes
- Using predefined production standards and the in-house ‘given code of conduct’, you will develop CSR initiatives, conduct strategic planning and implement them
- Analysis and evaluation of the results of individual CSR projects, developing improvements when it comes to new processes, programmes and external service providers; monitoring the fulfilment of defined targets and timelines
- Expansion and development of business relationships with external organisations and other important cooperation partners (Sustainable Brands, Business for Social Responsibility, Responsible Sourcing Network)
- Raising awareness in and monitoring individual business areas in relation to the necessity of CSR activities; development of concrete action plans in coordination with all involved parties
- Close collaboration with the marketing and management teams in order to define and communicate our CSR strategy both internally and externally
- A degree in economics or business studies with a focus on CSR/sustainability or comparable focus
- In-depth knowledge of CSR within the European/international market
- At least five years of professional experience with a focus on CSR, ideally in the fashion industry
- In-depth experience in the conception, supervision and implementation of projects at different company levels
- A strong strategic and analytical way of thinking
- You are a creative thinker with a great deal of passion for sustainability who can develop an outstanding CSR strategy
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent MS Office skills
- You will be responsible for achieving the CSR strategy goals and thus integrating the topic of sustainability as a central element into the daily business and company management
- An entrepreneurial, high-impact experience at a well-funded and one of the fastest-growing D2C brands in Europe
- An open and transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues at our lovely office in the heart of Berlin
- A great employee discount on our whole collection
SOUNDS EXCITING? What are you waiting for? We are looking forward to receiving your application, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.