CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (M/W)
IVY & OAK is a Berlin-based direct-to-consumer fashion brand for women contemporary occasionwear launched in May 2016. Our mission is to combine the best that fashion has to offer: High-quality clothing that is not only inspiring and easy to wear but also affordable and made to last.
IVY & OAK is one of the fastest growing European fashion labels selling through our own online shop, own retail store and various fashion platforms across the borders of Europe.
We are set to enter the next exciting phase of rapid growth over the coming years and are looking to significantly strengthen our team.
- Full ownership and development of CRM strategies around our entire conversion, re-activation and cross-selling funnels of online and offline channels
- Continuous evaluation of customer needs and purchase decisions of both new and returning customers
- Development of customer segmentation strategies and derivation of targeted actions
- Implementation and continuous monitoring of a KPI reporting and derivation of targeted actions
- Implementation and optimisations of automated campaigns along the customer lifecycle and across channels (Newsletter, direct mailing, etc.)
- Evaluation and integration of tools to bring our CRM efforts to the next level and drive efficiency
- Successfully completed university studies, preferably in the fields of business administration or communications
- Relevant work experience in CRM. Fashion sector experience as well as knowledge in e-mail marketing and push notification tools are a strong plus
- Creativity on the one hand but also analytical and data-driven decision-making skills on the other hand
- Proactive working style, positive attitude and a willingness to take on responsibility
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to deal with a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- An entrepreneurial, high-impact experience at a well-funded and one of the fastest-growing D2C brands in Europe
- A steep learning curve with unique insights into the development of an omnichannel fashion label
- Direct collaboration with the management team and strong potential for accelerated career development
- An open and transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues at our lovely office in the heart of Berlin
- A great employee discount on our whole collection
SOUNDS EXCITING? What are you waiting for? We are looking forward to receiving your application, sent to email@example.com.