FINANCE MANAGER (M/W)
IVY & OAK is a Berlin-based direct-to-consumer fashion brand for women contemporary occasionwear launched in May 2016. Our mission is to combine the best that fashion has to offer: High-quality clothing that is not only inspiring and easy to wear but also affordable and made to last.
IVY & OAK is one of the fastest growing European fashion labels selling through our own online shop, own retail store and various fashion platforms across the borders of Europe.
We are set to enter the next exciting phase of rapid growth over the coming years and are looking to significantly strengthen our team.
- Go-to person for all daily Finance and Controlling topics in the company – direct reporting to top management
- Maintenance and further development of Finance Processes (in particular Accounting, Controlling and Liquidity Management)
- Manage creation of monthly and annual accounts
- Manage liquidity management incl. cash forecast
- Assist in preparation of investor reporting together with top management
- Planning of yearly budget in cooperation with top management and subsequent continuous tracking and deviation analysis
- Business degree, ideally with focus on Finance, Accounting and or Controlling
- Circa 2-5 years of practical experience in Controlling, Accounting or Finance, ideally in a start-up environment
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Innovative thinker with a focus on continuous process improvement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications
- Likes to work with numbers
- An entrepreneurial, high-impact experience at a well-funded and one of the fastest-growing D2C brands in Europe
- A steep learning curve with unique insights into the development of an omnichannel fashion label
- Direct collaboration with the management team and strong potential for accelerated career development
- An open and transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues at our lovely office in the heart of Berlin
- A great employee discount on our whole collection
SOUNDS EXCITING? What are you waiting for? We are looking forward to receiving your application, sent to email@example.com.