HEAD OF PRODUCT MANAGEMENT (M/F)
IVY & OAK is a Berlin-based direct-to-consumer fashion brand for women contemporary occasionwear launched in May 2016. Our mission is to combine the best that fashion has to offer: High-quality clothing that is not only inspiring and easy to wear but also affordable and made to last.
IVY & OAK is one of the fastest growing European fashion labels selling through our own online shop, own retail store and various fashion platforms across the borders of Europe.
We are set to enter the next exciting phase of rapid growth over the coming years and are looking to significantly strengthen our team.
- Leadership, management and development of the product team
- In a managerial capacity, you act as an interface between sourcing, product development and design, and work closely with sales, our external trading partners and suppliers
- You conduct trend and competition analyses and use them as a basis to develop strategies to promote our brand both nationally and internationally
- In doing so, you recognise opportunities that fit with us as an omni-channel brand, support our customers around the clock and expand our range seamlessly, logically and economically
- In line with our merchandise strategy, you will be responsible for unified and internally consistent product management that offers a consistent end user experience and premium product quality, thereby actively contributing to meeting our seasonal goals, annual financial figures and global brand goals
- Careful planning and implementation of new product launches and product line changes on all sales channels and in close cooperation with our marketing and external trading partners – you will also punctually identify potential risks (e.g. unforeseen sales responses) and carry out the necessary measures
- You analyse weekly and seasonal sales and come up with recommendations for actio
- A degree in fashion management or in business administration, or equivalent qualification
- Relevant professional experience (approx. 5-7 years) as Senior Buyer or Head of Buying, ideally with a focus on high-end women’s clothing
- Excellent specialist knowledge of the buying sector, including the market and its trends
- Extensive and successful experience in collaborating with external partners
- In-depth knowledge of product development processes, production, factories and CRS practices, as well as confident negotiating skills
- Analytical and independent working style: you are focussed on solutions and can make decisions on your own
- Strong communication skills
- You are motivated, rather than intimidated, by continually changing tasks and a fast-paced environment
- You have an innovative way of thinking and provide creative ideas
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong management and stakeholder skills complete your profile
- You have a strong and diverse network
- An entrepreneurial, high-impact experience at a well-funded and one of the fastest-growing D2C brands in Europe
- The chance to develop and to coin the brand marketing
- An open and transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues at our lovely office in the heart of Berlin
- A great employee discount on our whole collection
SOUNDS EXCITING? What are you waiting for? We are looking forward to receiving your application, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.