INTERN PRODUCT MANAGEMENT / BUYING (M/F)
IVY & OAK is a Berlin-based direct-to-consumer fashion brand for women contemporary occasionwear launched in May 2016. Our mission is to combine the best that fashion has to offer: High-quality clothing that is not only inspiring and easy to wear but also affordable and made to last.
IVY & OAK is one of the fastest growing European fashion labels selling through our own online shop, own retail store and various fashion platforms across the borders of Europe.
We are set to enter the next exciting phase of rapid growth over the coming years and are looking to significantly strengthen our team.
- Support for fabric sourcing (preparation and follow-up for trade fairs); creation and maintenance of a fabric library
- Support for communications with our suppliers and production facilities worldwide
- Support for overall collection planning
- Preparation and follow-up for order meetings with B2B partners
- As part of our order meetings and collection planning, you provide support for the preparation of marketing samples
- Coordination of the sample collections and support for the organisation of shoots
- You actively support our product management/buying team in their daily work, with administrative tasks as well as exciting projects
- Commercial apprenticeship, fashion management or equivalent qualification
- Ideally, you either wish to spend your compulsory internship with us or have already successfully completed a similar training programme
- Passionate about fashion, particularly e-commerce and retail
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience with all current Office programmes (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- An entrepreneurial, high-impact experience in a well-funded and one of the fastest-growing D2C brands in Europe
- An open and transparent company culture, with highly motivated colleagues
- Our beautiful office in the heart of Berlin
- An excellent employee discount on our whole collection