IT ANALYST (M/F)
IVY & OAK is a Berlin-based direct-to-consumer fashion brand for women contemporary occasionwear launched in May 2016. Our mission is to combine the best that fashion has to offer: High-quality clothing that is not only inspiring and easy to wear but also affordable and made to last.
IVY & OAK is one of the fastest growing European fashion labels selling through our own online shop, own retail store and various fashion platforms across the borders of Europe.
We are set to enter the next exciting phase of rapid growth over the coming years and are looking to significantly strengthen our team.
- Conceptualisation, planning and implementation of technical projects in the context of all relevant omni-channel systems and processes
- Data-driven analysis, identification and development of proposed solutions for internal processes and applications
- Research, evaluation and creation of benchmarks to existing market solutions, as well as conceptual approaches
- Interface between the technical team and development team
- Development and management of backlog items for the development pipeline
- A degree in IT, business informatics or business administration (with a specialisation in IT)
- You are fluent in English and have strong and proactive communication skills
- You are able to look at problems in their overall context and work out the details in a solution-orientated but always data-driven way
- You are always able find the balance between the short-term use and long-term viability of a solution
- You are not afraid to look at the code yourself and discuss possible solutions with the developers
- An entrepreneurial, high-impact experience at a one of the fastest-growing D2C brands in Europe
- Being part of the exciting next steps building up the IT-landscape allowing IVY & OAK to grow to the next level based on technology
- Seeing direct impact of every application that is being setup both on commercial side as well as on process-efficiency
- An open and transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues at our lovely office in the heart of Berlin
- A great employee discount on our whole collection