(Junior) Graphic-Designer (m/f)
IVY & OAK is a Berlin-based direct-to-consumer fashion brand for women contemporary occasionwear launched in May 2016. Our mission is to combine the best that fashion has to offer: High-quality clothing that is not only inspiring and easy to wear but also affordable and made to last.
IVY & OAK is one of the fastest growing European fashion labels selling through our own online shop, own retail store and various fashion platforms across the borders of Europe.
We are set to enter the next exciting phase of rapid growth over the coming years and are looking to significantly strengthen our team.
- Straightforward implementation and further development of IVY & OAK’s visual image, taking the corporate identity into account
- You conceive and design all marketing activities, from concept through to implementation (print and digital) with great attention to detail
- Individual responsibility for design: corporate design, brand campaign design in the area of sales and marketing, design of click-start ad banners, teasers and landing pages
- Coordination of advertising suppliers and print service providers, including budget planning and cost control
- Continuation and development of the corporate identity
- Creative implementation of the brand strategy
- Ongoing development and improvement of our corporate design
- A degree in graphics or media design or equivalent qualification
- Several years of professional experience in conceptualisation, creation, design and image processing
- Good command of all design-related programs in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and all current Office programs
- Excellent feel for aesthetics and design, creation, typography and usability
- Analytical way of thinking, structured working style and flexibility
- An entrepreneurial, high-impact experience at a well-funded and one of the fastest-growing D2C brands in Europe
- A chance to independently develop and shape IVY & OAK’s visual image
- An open and transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues at our lovely office in the heart of Berlin
- A great employee discount on our whole collection
SOUNDS EXCITING? What are you waiting for? We are looking forward to receiving your application, sent to email@example.com.