(JUNIOR) SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER (F/M/D)
IVY & OAK is a Berlin-based direct-to-consumer fashion brand for women contemporary occasionwear launched in May 2016. Our mission is to combine the best that fashion has to offer: High-quality clothing that is not only inspiring and easy to wear but also affordable and made to last.
IVY & OAK is one of the fastest growing European fashion labels selling through our own online shop, own retail store and various fashion platforms across the borders of Europe.
We are set to enter the next exciting phase of rapid growth over the coming years and are looking to significantly strengthen our team.
- Coordination with purchasing department and suppliers to ensure product availability
- Manage in-transit purchase orders, monitor and correct discrepancies in container transfers and delivery orders
- Manage supply chain process improvement initiatives with a focus on distribution and logistics aimed at process optimization in addition to delivering solutions for significant cost savings
- Support the ongoing development, refinement and maintenance of operating procedures (SOPs) for supply chain operations
- Work closely with logistics and shipping companies to ensure accurate completion and to improve operations
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Supply Chain Management or equivalent qualifications
- Relevant experience in inventory planning, supply chain management, logistics, import/export and information technology is an advantage
- Sound business judgement
- A keen interest in the E-Commerce and IT industry
- Good computer literacy (particularly Excel)
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- An entrepreneurial, high-impact experience at one of the fastest-growing D2C brands in Europe
- An open and transparent company culture, with highly motivated colleagues
- Our beautiful office in the heart of Berlin
- Attractive staff discounts on our entire collection
- Never be bored! Something is always going on in our office, and you will be a part of the team from the very beginning
SOUNDS EXCITING? What are you waiting for? We are looking forward to receiving your application, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.