IVY & OAK is a Berlin-based direct-to-consumer fashion brand for women contemporary occasionwear launched in May 2016. Our mission is to combine the best that fashion has to offer: High-quality clothing that is not only inspiring and easy to wear but also affordable and made to last.
IVY & OAK is one of the fastest growing European fashion labels selling through our own online shop, own retail store and various fashion platforms across the borders of Europe.
We are set to enter the next exciting phase of rapid growth over the coming years and are looking to significantly strengthen our team.
- Compile and review historical pre- and post-season analysis to understand “missed opportunities” and optimize season planning early on
- Collaborate with Buyers in developing a category strategy for our different commodity groups and price clusters
- Set-up the pre-season merchandise financial plan by category, taking key trends, marketing campaigns, and other selling levers into account
- Control weekly assortment performance on a SKU level in close collaboration with our Product Managers, thereby maximizing sales, margin and sell-through
- Identifying re-order potentials, thus contributing to optimal in-season supply management and stock turnover
- You have a strong interest in business and fashion topics, ideally backed by first relevant experience in merchandise planning, preferably at a direct-to-consumer focused fashion brand
- You have excellent analytical skills and love to work with numbers and figures
- You think strategically and thus contribute to further developing the merchandise planning at IVY & OAK
- You think fast, work proactively and always keep on top of things even in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment
- You have excellent English skills and communicate clearly with different stakeholders
- Successful business university degree or a comparable relevant qualification
- You have strong MS Office skills, in particular Excel
- An entrepreneurial, high-impact experience at a well-funded and one of the fastest-growing D2C brands in Europe
- A steep learning curve with unique insights into the development of an omnichannel fashion label
- Direct collaboration with the management team and strong potential for accelerated career development
- An open and transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues at our lovely office in the heart of Berlin
- A great employee discount on our whole collection
SOUNDS EXCITING? What are you waiting for? We are looking forward to receiving your application, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.