Pattern Maker (m/f)
IVY & OAK is a Berlin-based direct-to-consumer fashion brand for women contemporary occasionwear launched in May 2016. Our mission is to combine the best that fashion has to offer: High-quality clothing that is not only inspiring and easy to wear but also affordable and made to last.
IVY & OAK is one of the fastest growing European fashion labels selling through our own online shop, own retail store and various fashion platforms across the borders of Europe.
We are set to enter the next exciting phase of rapid growth over the coming years and are looking to significantly strengthen our team.
- Pattern-making and pattern modifications in close collaboration with the design team
- Applying the cutting patterns, creation of the first patterns according to your own and predetermined design sketches
- Implementation as production patterns with a good fit
- Alteration of patterns according to specified measurements and grading of the initial size
- Cutting and product monitoring
- Creation of model sketches
- Creation of instructions and product descriptions for production
- Participation in fittings in close collaboration with our product developers and designers
- Checking the fit and processing during our private fittings with the store management
- Completed training as a pattern-maker or tailor, including relevant professional experience, degree in clothing technology or equivalent qualification
- Several years of practical experience with CAD cutting programmes
- In-depth knowledge of cutting technology and fit
- Good command of MS Office, Outlook, Adobe applications
- Excellent knowledge of English
- An entrepreneurial, high-impact experience at a well-funded and one of the fastest-growing D2C brands in Europe
- An open and transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues at our lovely office in the heart of Berlin
- A great employee discount on our whole collection