SENIOR BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE MANAGER/ ANALYST (F/M/D)
IVY & OAK is a Berlin-based direct-to-consumer fashion brand for women contemporary occasionwear launched in May 2016. Our mission is to combine the best that fashion has to offer: High-quality clothing that is not only inspiring and easy to wear but also affordable and made to last.
IVY & OAK is one of the fastest growing European fashion labels selling through our own online shop, own retail store and various fashion platforms across the borders of Europe.
We are set to enter the next exciting phase of rapid growth over the coming years and are looking to significantly strengthen our team.
- Provide valuable insights to support the continued fast scaling of our direct-to-consumer business through a deep, data-driven understanding of customer journeys across marketing channels and our multi-channel sales network
- Work closely with the marketing team to plan, analyse, track and report on performance of all marketing and CRM campaigns, revenue and ROI to constantly improve performance and optimize budget allocation
- Develop standards and best practices for data collection with digital analytics tools, processing, analysis, reporting and dashboards
- Take ownership of data-related projects from start to finish in collaboration with other departments
- University degree, preferably with a good quantitative background
- First experience in the field of analytics, Business Intelligence or Marketing intelligence, startups/e-commerce
- First experience with (web-)analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience with reporting on performance marketing metrics and gaining insights from them
- Strong communication skills and affinity to work in a high-paced, cross-functional environment
- You are fluent in English; proficiency in German is a plus
- You are experienced applying agile methodology and always are eager to learn and try out new approaches to structure and improve organizational processes
- You have a solution-oriented and hands-on mentality always finding the right balance between short-term use and long-term viability of a solution
- A lot of creative freedom and exciting tasks with a high level of personal responsibility
- A responsible role in an ambitious team
- Flat hierarchies and great, open-mided colleagues
- A workplace with feel-good atmosphere in our beautiful office in the heart of berlin
- Attractive employee discount on our entire collection
SOUNDS EXCITING? What are you waiting for? We are looking forward to receiving your application (CV, Motivation by indicating your availability and salary expectation), sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.