Senior Distribution Manager (m/f)
IVY & OAK is a Berlin-based direct-to-consumer fashion brand for women contemporary occasionwear launched in May 2016. Our mission is to combine the best that fashion has to offer: High-quality clothing that is not only inspiring and easy to wear but also affordable and made to last.
IVY & OAK is one of the fastest growing European fashion labels selling through our own online shop, own retail store and various fashion platforms across the borders of Europe.
We are set to enter the next exciting phase of rapid growth over the coming years and are looking to significantly strengthen our team.
- Establish and execute a comprehensive partner distribution roadmap that aligns with the overall company strategy
- Driving growth in DACH, but especially set up business in future key markets such as Scandinavia, Netherlands, France, U.S. and Australia
- Make sure to find the perfect balance between classic wholesale- and marketplace-business
- Build strong relationships and strategic partnerships with premium luxury fashion destinations
- Managing the sales calendar and all related activities for each season
- Present and sell the IVY & OAK line to partners during season-kick-off- and order-meetings
- Execution of excellent customer service for all existing Partners and collaborations with key accounts
- Achieve and exceed quarterly and annual revenue and profitability goals
- Work cross-functionally with our Product- and Merchandising-Team to optimize the company’s inventory and supply chain management process
- Provide strategic leadership, being the voice of our partners, with regard to assortment planning, marketing plans and in-store experience
- 5+ year professional work experience in the area of sales within the premium luxury fashion industry
- National & international relevant network and sales contacts within the fashion industry
- Established business relationships with buyers and/or category managers at premium luxury fashion destinations (especially in the following markets: BeNeLux, Scandics, US)
- Highly successful at cultivating collaborative internal and external relationships
- A growth mindset: track record of leveraging past learnings, demonstrates entrepreneurial spirit, always imagining what’s possible
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management
- A pro-active and efficient team player
- Excellent command of the English language and German skills are strong plus
- Berlin-based or willing to relocate to Berlin
- An entrepreneurial, high-impact experience at a well-funded and fast-growing fashion brand
- The chance to develop and to coin IVY & OAK’s partner distribution
- An open and transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues at our lovely office in the heart of Berlin
- A great employee discount on our whole collection
SOUNDS EXCITING? What are you waiting for? We are looking forward to receiving your application, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.