SENIOR MANAGER / HEAD OF BRAND MARKETING (F/M/D)
IVY & OAK is a Berlin-based direct-to-consumer fashion brand for women contemporary occasionwear launched in May 2016. Our mission is to combine the best that fashion has to offer: High-quality clothing that is not only inspiring and easy to wear but also affordable and made to last.
IVY & OAK is one of the fastest growing European fashion labels selling through our own online shop, own retail store and various fashion platforms across the borders of Europe.
We are set to enter the next exciting phase of rapid growth over the coming years and are looking to significantly strengthen our team.
- Together with your team, you define the vision, mission, goals and strategies to increase brand recognition
- You oversee and lead all marketing and advertising activities on all channels, to ensure a consistent product and brand strategy
- Creation of campaigns and editorial planning
- Conceptualisation of corporate branding for our various sales channels in close collaboration with our founder – creative director – and art direction
- You act as an interface between CRM, performance marketing, social media, our product team, art direction and external agencies
- Briefing and management of your own team and external agencies
- Budget planning, reporting and success monitoring
- Completed degree in economics or business studies with a focus on marketing & communication or a comparable qualification
- At least five to seven years of professional experience, ideally in the fashion industry
- Ideally, practical experience as a senior manager or head of brand marketing
- Solid specialist knowledge in the fields of content production, social media marketing, CRM, SEO
- You are a true leader and have the ability to comprehensively steer marketing projects; you also have strong communication skills
- An analytical mindset and passion for e-commerce and retail
- You are a creative thinker with a great deal of passion and love for detail who can develop an outstanding brand-marketing strategy
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Design Suite an advantage
- An entrepreneurial, high-impact experience at a well-funded and one of the fastest-growing D2C brands in Europe
- The chance to develop and to coin the brand marketing
- An open and transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues at our lovely office in the heart of Berlin
- A great employee discount on our whole collection
SOUNDS EXCITING? What are you waiting for? We are looking forward to receiving your application (CV, Motivation by indicating your availability and salary expectation), sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.