Store Manager (m/f/d)
IVY & OAK is a Berlin-based direct-to-consumer fashion brand for women contemporary occasionwear launched in May 2016. Our mission is to combine the best that fashion has to offer: High-quality clothing that is not only inspiring and easy to wear but also affordable and made to last.
IVY & OAK is one of the fastest growing European fashion labels selling through our own online shop, own retail store and various fashion platforms across the borders of Europe.
We are set to enter the next exciting phase of rapid growth over the coming years and are looking to significantly strengthen our team. Are you looking for a challenge? Beginning now we are looking for an ambitious sales talent bringing along love and passion for our brand.
- You take ownership of our first IVY & OAK store in the heart of Berlin and work hand in hand with the head quarter which is located just around the corner
- With a high level of autonomy, you will manage the store/store team and implement your own ideas and your profound experience from the retail branch
- You will be responsible for shop management, from organisation through to maintaining a good overview of business aspects and key figures
- Organisation and maintenance of inventory and establishment of excellent visual merchandising
- Individual support for the customer, taking into account our online channel
- Expansion and maintenance of customer relationships through outstanding service in the shop
- Planning and implementation of promotional measures
- Close collaboration with our sales team and management
- Several years of professional experience in retail or a comparable qualification in fashion retail
- Very passionate about fashion: you understand the industry and the trends
- A strong sense of responsibility and an entrepreneurial spirit
- You enjoy talking to customers, have an excellent understanding of service and can transform every visit into an experience
- You have a knack for communication, are enthusiastic and well-organised
- You are dedicated and enjoy making sales
- Good knowledge of English and other foreign languages an advantage
- A responsible role in an ambitious team and you take active part of our story of success starting your first day
- Lots of creative freedom and interesting work with a high degree of autonomy
- A flat organisational structure and open, friendly colleagues
- A beautiful store in the heart of Berlin
- A great employee discount on our whole collection
SOUNDS EXCITING? What are you waiting for? We are looking forward to receiving your application, sent to email@example.com.